This week on Chicago Tonight: The Week in Review, a disturbing video of a South Side beating goes viral, and seven teens are arrested in the retaliation attack. Security measures are set for the upcoming NATO/G8 summits. The Chicago City Council agrees to new ward boundaries, but a legal battle looms. Chicago’s business community is hit hard by job cuts at Kraft, Northern Trust, and Takeda Pharmaceuticals; plus Aon is moving its headquarters to London. And in sports, the Blackhawks bury Buffalo, and the Bulls win with C.J. Watson.
Here is a roundup of Chicago Tonight‘s web stories from this week:
Monday, January 16:
- Gary Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson
- Blue Monday
- David Bernstein on "Obamaland Redux"
- Brother Outsider: The Life of Bayard Rustin
- Chicago Business News
- Taxi Ordinance
- Viewer Mail: Oxygen Therapy
Friday, January 20:
- Weekend Events Around Town: 1/20-1/22