Illinois Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka died at age 70 after suffering a stroke. Topinka was the first woman in Illinois to serve in two state constitutional offices. Carol Marin talks about Topinka’s legacy with former Illinois Republican Party Chairman Pat Brady, political reporter Dave McKinney, and Chicago Tonight correspondent Elizabeth Brackett.
- Remembering Judy Baar Topinka
- Officials React to Topinka's Death
- Watch Chicago Tonight’s Oct. 20, 2014 Comptroller Forum
- Watch Topinka's 2011 Chicago Tonight appearance
- Watch Topinka’s 2006 appearance on Chicago Tonight
- Watch Topinka’s 2005 appearance on Chicago Sunday
- Watch Chicago Tonight’s At Home with Judy Baar Topinka from 2004
- Watch Topinka’s 1997 appearance on Wild Chicago
View a timeline of Topinka's career.
- Timeline by Travis Cornejo